At the recommendation of the German Government and for the health and
safety of our customers and staff, we have decided to temporarily close our
offices as a result of the COVID-19 Pandemic.
We are in the office during regular work hours, but ask for your understanding in not seeing any walk-in customers; however, we will still be able to process all policies via email or via phone.
We would like to help you and all people stay healthy.
For this reason we would like to list the most important measures with
which you can avoid the spreading the COVID-19 virus.
- Respect the contact ban for meetings with more than two people.
- Keep a distance of at least 1.5 to 2 m to other people.
According to the motto #WirBleibenZuhause / #StayHome you can help stop the virus.
Should you have questions concerning your insurance or need a quote, we are
happy to assist you via phone or email.
With icy roads and road conditions worsening, we put together a few tips for you to follow:
1. Winter Tires are a must on snow, icy or wet road conditions. Make sure you have enough air pressure in the tires. Underinflated tires offer less traction, can reduce fuel mileage, can wear out the tire prematurely and cause irreparable damage that compromises your safety on the road.
2. Use a quarter to measure tread depth in your tires. Tires with more tread depth offer additional traction to keep a grip on the road. This helps for driving through sleet, slush, and snow, reduce hydroplaning and helps prevent accidents.
3. Keep your distance from other vehicles.Following the 2 seconds rule is often recommended while driving. If you’re driving 2 seconds behind a vehicle driving at 30 mph, and four seconds at 60 mph, those times should be doubled in wet conditions and tripled for snow.
4. Drive smoothly and brake as gentle as if you had hot coffee in your hand. Slamming on your breaks can make your car skid and lose control.
5. Your car must be completely clear of snow. Being a “peephole” driver is a big cause of accidents in dangerous conditions. Clear off snow from windows, mirrors, and roof before you drive off.
What could be lovelier than enjoying a nice dinner with your special someone.
Until Valentine’s Day, February 14th, 2020 we at MIRASCON are offering you the chance to win a nice dinner for two in a restaurant of your choice in Germany, valued at 250 EUR.
To participate in the raffle visit our social media platforms on Instagram and Facebook and check out the giveaway post to see what you need to do to save your chance to win. Hurry up and take your chance. The winner will be drawn on February 14th, 2020.
Here you can see the terms and conditions of the raffle:
TERMS & CONDITIONS.
The MIRASCON family celebrated the most wonderful time of the year with music, laughter and lots of good cheer.
We wish you HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
Finally! Last weekend our grand prize winners of the 4th of July „Spin
to Win“ prize wheel game in Ramstein travelled to Munich for the famous
Oktoberfest. Katerina and her companion had lots of fun and made
memories that will last a lifetime.