Why are you still debiting my account even though I have cancelled my policy?

You have to send your de-registration form/certificate, shipping papers or your junking papers to contact@mirascon.de or by fax to: +49 (221) 92548866. Once we have received this information, we will cancel your contract as of the respective Date. Please, prove or send us your actual address, your email and your (German) bank details. Thus we can refund any overpayment. Additionally, please contact your bank and cancel your Recurring Payment Order/ Standing Payment Order to the insurance company (Volkswohl-Bund).