What should I do if I want to put my vehicle / motorcycle into private storage?

If you want to put your vehicle / motorcycle into private storage you must provide us with pictures of the vehicle being stored in a lockable garage.
The license plates have to be turned in and the non-operational slip from vehicle registration has to be provided.
In case your vehicle is financed, we also require written “permission to store” from the lien holder (including an official letter head).
Once we receive these documents, MIRASCON Insurance Solutions can provide comprehensive loss coverage free of charge for up to 18 months.