What should I do if I deploy and my vehicle goes into military storage/temporary withdrawal?

If you deploy and your vehicle goes into government storage/temporary withdrawal, you must provide us with a copy of your storage form/temporary withdrawal form. With this form, we will be able to suspend your policy for up to one year. However, please be aware NOT ALL Financing Companies (lien holders) will allow to suspend your policy while your car is in storage/temporary withdrawal.

We recommend you to check that out.