Mirascon‘s headquarter is located in Cologne, Germany.
We love our city for it‘s people, beer and – of course – the Dom.
If you’re planning a trip to Cologne, we have some insider tips on what you definitely have to do while you’re here:
- The Altstadt (old town) in Cologne has really pretty buildings, which lie right at the river Rhine. At night, this is also one of the places-to-be for a fun night out.
- Just next to the old town is the Cologne cathedral, a UNESCO world heritage site. It’s what Cologne is famous for and worth the climb up into one of the two towers.
- After you’ve visited the Dom, walk across the railroad bridge to get the perfect picture of Cologne.
- There is no way around it, you have to visit a brewery. You’ll sit down and get a Kölsch (Cologne beer) right away without asking for it.
- Cologne is full of cafes & bars. A few nice ones are:
– Salon Schmitz for tasty ice-cream and a beautiful location
– Café Buur for good breakfast all day long
– Früh am Dom (This is one of the breweries that also has amazing German food)
- If you’re younger and looking for places for a fun night out, you should check out the Zülpicher Straße and “Ringe” for all kinds of locations.
- You want to go shopping? Check out Ehrenstrasse for smaller boutique shops or the Hohestraße and Schildergasse for the main shopping streets
- Cologne is always fun, but if you’re looking for special events you should check out the many Christmas markets that take place in December, which are spread all over the city
Make your own experience and discover the spirit of Cologne!